Simple Bio-data

My Name is Collins Kemboi A.K.A Collins_The_Dj_Collo in social sites:
 Facebook i identify myself as Collins_Justin
Twitter: as @Collins_KB
Miscrosoft:as Collins Kay Boy derived from my original second Kemboi
Skype: also i'm Collins Kay Boy
 Mixtape.com: i call myself Dj Collo
 (i do music mixing sing write lyrics and mentor my young friends my Homies Pals Colleques how life should be and how to survive just to do best and work smart in every field you think you are good at or fit in) I was born in the year 1991, 31st of December in Kenya a province known Riftvalley in Nandi County a location called Kapsabet Town a village thats called Showground Sokomoko_Diaspora. Being a Professional science teacher(chemistry and Mathematics) am also a Deejay,Comic,writer, footballer,computer wizard in software installation and operation and also in computer skills and maintenance.


















Comments

Popular Posts